A written reservation agreement is concluded with the client (€1,500), which is valid up to three weeks until the conclusion of the sales contract under the law of obligations.
CONTRACT UNDER THE LAW OF OBLIGATIONS
A notarised contract under the law of obligations is concluded with the client. In this contract all the details of the transaction will be agreed. The precondition of the contract under the law of obligations is the 15% of the purchase and sale price paid by the buyer.
REAL RIGHT CONTRACT
The apartment building will be completed in September 2017 and a notarised real right contract will be concluded then. The buyer will pay the remaining part of the purchase and sale price and the right of ownership of the apartment is transferred.
CONTRACT PRICE INCLUDES
- Apartment’s readiness according to the project documents.
- Fee for establishing of and subscribing to utility networks (heating, electricity, water and sewerage).
- Readiness for data, telephone and security communication.
- Assigned storage space.
CONTRACT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Notary fees and state fees related to concluding the sales contract (paid by the buyer).
- Interior finishing package Premium – 5,000 €.
- Data, telephone and security communication subscription fees.
NB! All images and graphic materials are for illustrative purposes only.